Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Kind of Dress

These stunning photographs of Cate Blanchett at a Van Cleefs and Arpels opening in Hong Kong caught my eye.  She is wearing a fitted Alexander McQueen with a slit up the front that perfectly shows off curves and legs, yet is classically chic and stylish as well as sexy.   Ms. Blanchette wears it well.

Now this is my kind of dress!  If I had my choice I'd love 3/4 length sleeves on it and a shorter train for maneuverability, but I'd buy it as is if I could afford the price tag.  Hmmmm!



I see so many red carpet dresses that, while beautiful, are impractical, but this one will wear well forever and if you have the figure for it, it is so classy looking.

Like they say, "A thing of beauty is a joy forever" and I think this dress falls into that particular category.

It's my kind of dress and I would wear it with verve and even a little swagger, I think!


Songs out of tune, the words always a little wrong...Canzoni Stonate


You can see more photographs and text at www.justjared.com

No comments:

Post a Comment