Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Central Park 12/14/13
Meanwhile in sunny Southern California my house is getting ready for the Holidays as the spirit moves me to be creative.

Santa Claus and reindeer have joined the gifts from the sea on my coffee table.
Cabbage, Red Coffee Beans and Red Roses from Trader Joe's Become a Christmas Bouquet
A few crabapples in the floral arrangement and some reindeer and toy soldiers join fireplace mantel for the holidays.



The tree, cupid and some greens and berries adorn the hearth.

Poinsettias and Bows accompany the Menorah on the Buffet


And after all this fun stuff, a little late night writing.   My monitor propped up by several coffee table books, the little speakers plugged into my Ipod and I'm ready for another kind of creative endeavor.

Battend down for the night, Herman Miller and I await the muse to tap my shoulder.
Songs out of tune, the words always a little wrong...Canzoni Stonate

No comments:

Post a Comment