Thursday, March 22, 2012

There are no coincidences...only six degrees of separation maybe...

...and I am beginning to think this is very true.  No sooner did I mention a certain lovely younger judge in my previous post, then the next day I saw him as I was driving out of my street.  He doesn't live in this area.  What was he doing here?  There is only one way in and one way out where I live.  Interesting?

That spurred me to google him again and be mortified to find that this lovely hottie I had exchanged a very surprising  but extremely lusty flirtation with a few years ago was only ten years older than my own daughter.  Oh God...but he was so willing at the time he went out of his way to tell me he "wasn't married" when it was totally unnecessary for me to know it.

And to make it even more serendipitous, when I looked him up again, remembering a charitable organization he is deeply committed to,  I discovered that among the three recipients that were honored at last years fall gala is the name of the "older" prominent surgeon who kissed me in the neck several times and called me "incredibly hot and sexy" at a certain Jazz club a little over a week ago and gave me his card.  I got chills reading this.   It was just too coincidental....it's such a big world out there and yet...

Is the universe playing a joke on me, especially when last year I considered going to said Gala in order to get a peek at the unforgettable judge in his natural environment?

And to take it further, the entertainers at said Gala is a group that I play often, especially the song called "All This Love" which, whenever I hear it, I have to undulate to the melody...and its slow, sensual Latin beat.

Life is so bloody interesting, isn't it?  I can hardly wait to see what comes next in this comedy called living because in the middle of all the chaos there is a plan and a purpose we are not privy to.    The universe rules and life has me thinking that old adage "youth is entirely wasted on the young" may have some validity to it!  The woman I am now would have made mince meat out of the girl I used to be in the area of love and sex.   And she was pretty well loved by quite a few incredible and sexy males (starting in kindergarten and I have the photos to back it up.)  One day I shall write about it.  For now, I am thankful every day for who I am and that I have never had a wish to be anyone else (except for the occasional wish to be a masseuse to certain beautiful male celebs I've admired).  I do have good hands and a third eye and they both go a long ways into understanding the messages they see and feel.

I suppose some would categorize me as a "dirty old women" at this stage of the game, but they would have to be privy to my birth records to say it!  I also think the Maitre d at a certain Italian hot spot in West Hollywood would argue the case while he was speaking to S, T. and I last night ( he is an old friend of S, but he also knows me as I frequent the restaurant) and his eyes were mostly on my chest (and a very modest cleavage it is too) and blushing the whole time. God, I do hope I get to go round again...because I still have a lot of living to do and one lifetime is not enough!

It is midnight and I just finished eating (a lovely pork loin stuffed with prunes I cooked up on the spur of the moment and a tender sweet potato and some salad and two glasses of a very nice Santa Barbara Pinot Noir).  I have "All this Love (is Waiting for You)" playing and I am sitting at my kitchen counter thinking I should go to bed soon if I am to get up and get into town early enough to enjoy the great L.A. weather and meet up with my friends for a few parties at the Pacific Design Center tomorrow.  I also have a DVF gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket and I need to check in with her store.

My friend S is another night owl, but I'll see him sometime tomorrow too.  We get along famously and he's so easy to be with....and so straightforward.  We all need that kind of friend.  We talk about everything. He's a life long bachelor and loves women.  He thinks he knows everything there is to know about them, but he's learning from me that he doesn't (perhaps because I am secure enough to be honest too) and I'm loving every minute of surprise I spring on him.  I will post some of his personal observations on certain  common "recreational" (as in sex enhancement) substances later this week when I have some free time.   In the meantime...

...life is good...even when it's bumpy...and I am eternally grateful for all it's blessings.

Songs out of tune, the words always a little wrong...Canzoni Stonate

1 comment:

  1. "...only ten years older than my own daughter."

    But doesn't that mean then that you are only ten or so years older than he?
    Not really so much.
    (Go for it!)

    Larue

    ReplyDelete