Wednesday, March 7, 2012

DWTS - Another Hot Male Contestant...

...who I hope can dance.

I've watched the show before for two reasons....Christian De La Fuente, Giles Marini and I'm contemplating watching a few of them for contestant William Levy (a fellow Cuban) who I hope can dance as well and come off as sexy as the above mentioned.


The other two were very sensual and loose (pelvic wise) in their moves and Mr. Levy has the looks and the sex appeal.   Now lets see if he has the moves.

It is in his blood so I predict a whole slew of women that normally don't tune in will be watching and, of course, Cheryl Burke's his dance partner....so if he can do a fox trot as well as a mambo or a cha cha cha, then watch for him to be up there in the ratings.

Now if Gerard Butler would just donate a little of his lovely mane to the nice looking, but somewhat follically-challenged Cuban actor...

Songs out of tune, the words always a little wrong...Canzoni Stonate

No comments:

Post a Comment